Advext64 Bugs

Discussion in 'General' started by vengefull, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengefull

vengefull AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

ola estou vendo em muitos forum etc que o advext64 esta com muito bugs etc
    ate intaum esse ano pretendo abrir um servidor que concerteza ira bombar mais sobre esse bugs etc e mito ou posso ficar tranquilo para quando eu abrir o servidor nao ter problemas no servidor estou querendo abrir um servidor com adminstradores Profissionais e competentes abraços

hello I'm seeing in so many forums that this very advext64 bugs etc.
    intaum until this year I intend to open a server that will surely pumping more about this myth or bugs etc and I can rest easy for when I open the server does not have problems on the server I'm trying to open a server with professional and competent trustees hugs

2. Fr3DBr

Fr3DBr Guest

O problema com bugs, são os 'admins' que não sabem nada de L2OFF :).

O pessoal hoje 'compra' bota no ar, e larga, e acha que é assim que tem quer ser, qualquer probleminha não sabe resolver.

Portanto ou sabe usar l2off ou então é melhor nem tentar abrir servidor.

E se não souber 'inglês', ta lascado também, você ainda não sabe, depende de tradutor, portanto abre um L2J que pra você vai ser melhor.

---------------------------

The bugs are the admins theirselves, that doesn't even know how l2off works.

Today people buy 'files', plug and play, and leave it away, and think this is how a server must work, any kind of problem raises up, and they wont know how to solve it.

So, or you know how to use l2off or otherwise, its better to do not even try opening a server.

If you don't know 'english', you are owned also, and seens you don't know yet and needs a translator, so, open a L2J Server that for you it gonna be better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.