Program for Bot Vote into Rank Sites!

Discussion in 'Expert Services (3rd part paid services)' started by F0tis, Jan 12, 2011.

1. F0tis

F0tis AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Selling bot software for bot-vote action for your servers.

Current bots are ready for Gamesites200 / HopZone / Gtop100 / Mmorpgtop200 / Top100mmo Sites! I can make bot vote programs for other games too (as wow).

The voting made by proxies (i can support you an updated list too).

Price for Bots (one time charge):
    Gamesites200 - 300 USD
    HopZone - 300 USD
    Gtop100 - 150 USD
    Mmorpgtop200 - 100 USD
    Top100mmo - 100 USD

Sites which use captcha bypass are charged by 2usd per 1000 captchas.

I accept paypal and webmoney.ru

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Requirments:
    - IE 8.
    - Windows XP/Vista
    - Framework 3.5 SP1

Addintional Info:
    - You can use the software into many pcs you like at same time! (but only 1 window per pc, because will exist conflict with 2+ bot programs).
    - These bots can do around 50-70 votes per hour into 1 PC. (24hours x 60votes = 1440 Votes Max.)
    - It work on virtual machine too.

More Info: fotislol@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. loest

loest New Member

does it work on virtual machines?

3. F0tis

It work i forgot to write it on my post. Yes you can run 10 virtual machine on your pc and do the job.

4. loest

loest New Member

you could post a video from it working, ppl can get an idea on how good it is :)

5. F0tis

Is script program so if i give it on public easy someone will see it and remake it. ;)

Althought if someone interesting i can give some clues. :)

6. FidoW

FidoW AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

This kind of things are the most sad things in the world. By the other way i feel so proud of my server coz i don't even need to be in a top.

In fact a quit hopzone years ago due to cheating of the others site and the stupid mod kadar.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  7. loest

loest New Member

yeah well i can't agree more, but for those who wanna start a server its kind of hard to pay the server bills w/o players :)

but i wouldn't pay 600 EUR for it either :) i guess it would be cheaper to just make one add at top200.

and hmm from what i could understand, it is a script that will change your prxy and use the recapcha bypass, which can be bought much cheaper :)

8. F0tis

If you can find it with lower price then why you don't buy it? At least i know the power of my product and as a friend told me this is how i can control the market ;)

9. F0tis

Prices lowered.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  10. Tissui

Tissui New Member

SS please...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  11. loest

loest New Member

i don't bought it cause as i said before, im not looking into buy it, i just made some questions about it, since i saw those things working already, but the one i saw didn't need a proxy list, it work using 6 satellite routers, which you need to have them and pay about 60 usd monthly.

but anyway as i said this kind of thing is good for those who have a new server and want some attention :)
    probably some dDoS as well :p

12. F0tis

New Features People!

1) Now you can bot vote into many sites with 1 proxy!

Ex. You have the proxy 10.10.10.10 and you voted on gamesites! Now you can vote on hopzone at the same time! So you can save much more time!

2) The Program will check first if the Proxy is L1 and then will vote so you will save time and money from captcha breaking!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  13. locpaulo

locpaulo AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

have video?

14. F0tis

I will make one and i will upload it but will aviable only to people who will contact with me.

Privacy is over everything ;)

15. F0tis

Video is ready, anyone who interested can contact with me.

Thanks

16. F0tis

Prices lowered ;)

17. FidoW

If you continue lowering the prices at this rate i guess in a month you are going to pay for it.

18. F0tis

You think? lol ^^ People don't know the power of the product which i try to sell.... what to say :/

19. FidoW

The power of cheating, is like boting in your server.