depmax l2server shuts itself off

Discussion in 'Help' started by CDVM, Dec 15, 2010.

1. CDVM

CDVM New Member

Hello. L2Server DepmAx 64 Bit shuts itself off :S. i have all perfect and now happend this. how i can solve?

2. Fr3DBr

Fr3DBr Guest

Buying original depmax64, because the one you use is not original.

3. Renobizarro

Renobizarro AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

XD!!!!

this should be @ failblog :p

4. CDVM

CDVM New Member

where and how i can buy it :S

5. Fr3DBr

Fr3DBr Guest

Depmax64 is not sold anymore as it is a discontinued product, now only advext64 is on the front line, if you want more informations look the top of this forum and add me to some messenger for we talk.

6. CDVM

CDVM New Member

let me see if u know... depmax (don't sell anymore) + dvampire = advext (new product)... so advext is better and lower bugs than depmax?...

im newbie with this about l2off :(

7. FidoW

FidoW AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Of course it is.

8. Renobizarro

Renobizarro AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

anyway if u have problems after using advex u can optimize ur database with "drop database lin2world" command :p

advext64 rocks dude, the best support u could ever get is here =)

9. Nish

Nish AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

i dont recommend you even running a server if you cant figure out how to make a gm shop and a buffer lol.... learn something first

10. Oreo

Oreo AdvExt64 Customers (GF/GE/HF)

Lets not go that far, now. 5-6 years ago I didn't know how to do any of that. I had to reverse engineer all the files Gin (Thalone) gave me.

11. loest

loest New Member

lets say im playing around with l2off for 2 years now, and i don't think i should open a server ^^
    well not that i don't know how to, but it is kind of a pain in the ass :p, even more if you don't know how to fix the server problems quickly.

12. Nish

Nish AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

i dont mean to come off as a dick, but im just sayin its better to run like c4 learn some stuff before u try and go for stuff thats gonna cost you money

13. loest

loest New Member

yeah that would be a start ^^, but the real problem comes when you have players ^^