Official HF Release

Discussion in 'News' started by Xeonc, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Xeonc

Xeonc Administrator

Hello all,

I glad to note community, that official release prepared and ready to be delivered. Customers, who purchased beta version - will get this update for free, and need to pay just 1 month pay for support, which will take effect for 2 months. For new customers it will cost 700 USD + additional payment for 2 month support and updates.

Payment for support will be based on online limits, and prices will be:

Online limit 20 (for test licenses) - for free
    Online limit 100 - 20 USD per month
    Online limit 300 - 50 USD per month
    Online limit 500 - 70 USD per month
    Online limit 1000 - 150 USD per month
    Unlimited license - 200 USD per month

Limit changing - 50 USD. Payed is only if you want to decrease limit, increase is free, need to pay only difference till the end of supporting period

Paying fee every month is NOT obligatory, but you will not have any support, if license payment is expired.

If you was not make payment less then 3 months - you can get last updates only for 1 month payment
    If more then 3 months - for 2 month payments
    If more then year - license will be deleted.

Change log from last beta release:
    Dll fixes
    1)Olympiad system updated to HF:

- Changed minimum number of participants(11 Class based, 9 class-irrevalent, 6 Teams)
    - Olympiad stadiums was moved to instances. Number of instances updated up to 160
    - The maximum number of people who can watch a match at the same time has been increased to 18 per stadium. Also fixed few mechanisms with observation algorithm
    - Fixed npc shouting, during game preparing
    - Random opponent system was reworked. Now during olympiad games - system selects opponents with similar points

2) The maximum number of people who can watch a match at the same time has been increased to 18 per stadium
    3) Bugs with pets and instances. Sometimes appeared bug, when pet was not teleported into instance, was necessity to unsummon/re-summon
    4) Skill enchanting system was updated to HF, adena and SP consumption was cutted for 30%, configs for it:
    [GAMEPLAY]
    ENCHANT_SKILL_SP_BONUS = 0.7
    ENCHANT_SKILL_ADENA_BONUS = 0.7

in GeneratSettings.ini

5) Fixed incorrect work of time-limited pets. Now it dissapear correctly
    6) Manor system was fixed
    7) Territory war bug , when wars are setted up in the past was rejected. Who had that problem - do this instruction

report is invalid or server bad configured

//register_dominion
    run this to be able to set start / end dates for dominion siege
    //set_dominion_start YYYY MM DD HH mm
    run this and set it to nearest Saturday in future at 20:00 before your sieges (all sieges should be on Sunday)
    //set_dominion_end YYYY MM DD HH mm
    run this and set it to nearest Saturday in future at 22:00 before your sieges (all sieges should be on Sunday)

in order to verify TW dates use
    //get_dominion_start
    //get_dominion_end

8) Nevit system updated to HF, now timer don't tick in peace zones, or when player is offline
    9) Fixed mail system, now players will see payment info

Script fixes
    1) Some skills was worked on olympiad, but they shouldn't. Fixed
    2) Added recipe trader.
    3) http://l2wiki.com/Not_Strong_Enough_Alone Quest fixed

Who are interested - contact with me

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. Angr4x

Angr4x New Member

DLL update are still free right? because i dont care about scripts...

3. Angr4x

Angr4x New Member

Noblesse Characters

Noblesse characters can now join only up to a set number of matches per week. This maximum number resets at the beginning of each Olympiad cycle.

Total Matches: 70 maximum
    Class-Irrelevant Individual Matches: 60 maximum
    Class Individual Matches: 30 maximum
    Class-Irrelevant Team Matches: 10 maximum
    Noblesse characters can us the /olympiadstat command on other characters to check a targeted character's Olympiad points, personal record, and remaining number of matches.

This is working?

4. moonchild21

moonchild21 AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Not yet.Its the only thing it wasnt.But it will be very soon.The main problem was the 160 arenas and other olympiad h5 system changes

Im testing DLL so far its 100% Stable and also Olympiad running very smoothly.

Mine ppl are very pleased with the results

5. FidoW

FidoW AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

This is not what was announced first, also this is not fair, for example, i usually have 1000-1100 users in normal days so... i will get 1000 limit license probably, but what about sieges... i can easy get 1400-1500 online, i need to pay a extra 100 USD support for 2 days a month?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  6. bartoruiz

bartoruiz AdvExt64 Customers (GF/GE/HF)

I was algo going to complain but it wont matter -___-
    This is just as pointless as charging by NPC killed

7. moonchild21

moonchild21 AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

@fidow
    Discuss it with xeonc.You are right about this

8. Xeonc

Xeonc Administrator

Support include - support - that means reaction on critical bugs and problems, and intime releases for both sides, and script, and dll

9. Xeonc

Xeonc Administrator

We can discuss middle-plans, for 1500 users for example. Stability of big servers is more critical for their owners, and more complicated for us, thats why per month support is depend from online limits. Also - as I noted, it is not obligatory, for us is ok, if customer want to receive 1 update per 3 months and pay only 1 month support

10. L2Chile

L2Chile AdvExt64 Customers (GF/GE/HF)

i want to buy

Hi

i'm interested in HF 500 users on line. Send me instrucction for de pay

thanks

José

11. Xeonc

Xeonc Administrator

Hello, HF support\update payment was reduced, 1st post updated