I'll create your website

Discussion in 'Expert Services (3rd part paid services)' started by Lindrian, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Lindrian

Lindrian New Member

Hello.

I am an experienced web developer who will happily create your website for you. I master everything from simple html, javscript and css to advanced php and java. All in all I can create whatever you please. I am no designing guru but I have no problems whipping up a clean design.

The price for this service is directly proportional to your design and what functions you want on your website. But please, do not take me for a slave. I will not work for minimum wage as this is just something I do on my spare time. I do have a job with a solid salary.

If you are interested and want to know more, contact me directly at firas.dib@gmail.com

Regards

2. Fr3DBr

Fr3DBr Guest

Trustable guy ;)

3. testdude

testdude New Member

Lindypoo!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. sycrows

sycrows AdvExt64 Customers (GF/GE/HF)

May I see your portofolio ? :)

5. Lindrian

Lindrian New Member

As I mentioned in my original post I am not an active member on this board thus I will not have the ability to answer your questions in due time. Email me at the adress given in my post and we'll talk further :).

6. logon68

logon68 New Member

Thanks for sharing me the info and what cost you develop the simple forum tell me

7. Zhengyi

Zhengyi New Member

You need to e-mail him. "firas.dib@gmail.com"
    He posted twice that he does not visit this site that much.

8. sycrows

I wanna see his portofolio. Just a simple link. ^^

9. Lindrian

Lindrian New Member

Hello.

Havent checked in here in a while.

A guy contacted me and wanted me to code www.l2aether.com. You can go look at the end result.

10. sycrows

At the end.. i can see a site that doesn`t work at all :D

11. Lindrian

Lindrian New Member

It was online for a brief time. Unfortunately he could not keep the server up so he shut it down.